Digital products may not be returned or refunded.
This Policy describes the types of personal data collected and how your personal data is used, shared and protected. It also explains the choices you have relating to your personal data and how you can contact us. It is important that you read this Policy together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice that we may provide at or around the time that we collect or process personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using that data. This Policy supplements the other notices and is not intended to override or replace them. Please note that the Site is not intended for children (those aged 13 and under) and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Regarding this processing, we collect the following personal data through the collection forms in the ordering process or other processes: - Name
- Email address
- Postal code
- Phone number
- Company name and industry you work for
- Order information, such as the products you purchase, date and amount of the order
- Payment information such as your PayPal email address
- Content of customer support communications
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- In order for us to provide the User with the ordered product(s)
- For the performance of a contract to which the User is party, in accordance with Article 6.1.b of the GDPR and the collected data are necessary in order for us to identify and bill the User
- For Verifying your identity and Providing customer service or support;The collected information can be deleted by the customer at any time within the customer account. Once the customer information deletion process was initiated access to the products bought by the customer is no longer possible. Customers are advised to download their products bought before the end of 1 year or the customer data deletion process. If a customer is inactive (not logging into the customer account for more than a year the stored information will be erased automatically.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if Terms and Conditions of Service are violated.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country/state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Questions and Contact Information